« Home | BB News - Sezer Arrested » | First Of The Gang To Die » | Work Sucks, I Know » | Im Melting! Im Melting! » | Virgin Comics? » | Hey, Do You Know Who You Look Like? » | 20 Comments Wednesday » | OMAC - Looking Good » | Idle Thoughts » | Yarr! A Pie-rat Review » 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 

Film Four Is Now Free

Doubtless you're already aware that the film channel Film Four is now free. Which I for one think is pretty fucking cool, although it does annoy me slightly.

About two years ago I used to pay for Film Four, probably had it about three or four months, I loved that whole 'great films you know, great films you don't' idea. In that time I probably watched five films, six tops. I was just way too busy with one thing and another and never put the time aside to do some viewing. The only time I did see anything was when I'd pop in a tape and record a whole nights programming and then watch it back in bits later.

Due to the fact I wasn't getting my moneys worth I stopped paying for it. Even if I was missing out at least it wasn't costing me owt. Now im missing out on the movies and their costing nowt! Oh, how frustrating. Obviously im buying plenty of blank tapes.

* Tangent alert! * Tangent alert! *

It's weird what you can get for free, the other day while walking about I got a free mini deodorant (which was handy because I was getting pretty sweaty) and a free tea bag from the Samaritans (I love the idea of bribing people into staying alive with a cup of tea, mind you, ya can't beat a good cuppa).

Last week I got a free Ice Cream and a can of Coke Zero. While we're on the subject is it just me that thinks this whole Coke Zero thing is the biggest waste of money know to man? It's Diet Coke in a black can, Coke could have paid me far less to just colour all the Diet cans in with a marker pen.

* We are now leaving the tangent! *

So make sure you take advantage of Film Four, these next few days I'll be taping/watching - Explorers, Festival, The African Queen, Wolf Creek and Topaz. Can't go wrong for free.

R - Ha! No it's not but there definatley should be a film about that.

P - Taped my first film last night, just got to find the time to watch it now.

Good question. How about 4some? Or, an even better one - 4play.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates