« Home | Virgin Comics? » | Hey, Do You Know Who You Look Like? » | 20 Comments Wednesday » | OMAC - Looking Good » | Idle Thoughts » | Yarr! A Pie-rat Review » | Kindness Gone Unrewarded » | Wonder Woman Is An OAP » | Water You On About » | Should I Hit This Kid With My Cricket Bat? *The Mo... » 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 

Im Melting! Im Melting!

Christ alive, how warms it been these last few days? Not that I mind, makes a change from rain but the higher ups at work would wait till a heat wave to ask if I'd wear a tie, it's hard to tactfully tell someone to go fuck themselves when your almost passing out from the heat.

I feel bad for the weather folks, they are quickly running out of ways to say 'sunny', I wouldn't be surprised if the next time I see the weather it starts with 'Well... it's parasol season', they've done it all, pollen counts, warnings about wearing a hat, there isn't that much to say when the weather is consistently nice. I suppose they prefer it when the weather is different all over as you can burn the time up better talking about rain here, snow there and a flood off season.

I've been in training the last two days. It would be such a cliche to say it was a waste of time but fuck it, I don't even know what cliche means. It was a waste of time. The room was like an oven. During this training I'd had a Rocky bar on my person, later when I remembered it I opened the wrapping to see the mere remnants of a chocolate bar, it looked as if it'd been subject to a controlled explosion.

In protest to my fallen snack I farted as passing the staff room, I know, I know, very petty but one must do what one can to strike a blow for workers rights.

One thing I don't like about all this sunny weather is the amount of topless men I've seen about. Not even men that are in particularly good shape, flabby old men with naff tattoos, errrrr, I saw one running for a bus, the jiggling will be the stuff of nightmares for a while. These blokes must have zero knowledge of skin care, pale as chalk and walking in round in the baking sun. I don't wear much sun tan lotion myself but at least I cower in the shadows.

Isn't it weird how dirty feet get in flip flops? The girlfriends been wearing some the last few days, you'd think she worked in a coal mine when you see the underside of her feet. It's not just her either, a lot of ladies at work keep kicking their flip flops off and putting their feet up and they're all black as night.

I've surprised myself with how long I can go on about it being hot, I'll stop while im (somewhat) ahead.

-----

Oh, here's something else about the heat. Am I the only one who is annoyed that 99s now cost one pound twenty? Surely they should now be called 120s. Much the same way that penny sweets should now be called ten pence sweets.

People I know keep going on about global warming. Now, excuse me but isnt July meant to be hot and sunny?
I find it disturbing however the amount of flabby topless men running about the town.

Glad to know im not the only one whos noticed them.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates