« Home | Hardcore Rain » | An Image To Inspire Fear » | L.A. Confidential Rocks » | North vs South ...Still? » | A Disaster Waiting To Happen » | Idle Thoughts » | Not Too Sure About Stan The Man » | I've Really Fucked It. Have I Fucked It? » | People Get Shitty About Mr.Whippy » | Infinite Crisis Kicks Arse » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

A Thundercats Question

Lion-O was like a Lion...

Tygra was like a Tiger...

Panthro was like a Panther...

Cheetara was like a Cheetah (and one sexy lady), but...




What the fuck was Snarf!?


Was he like the cat equivalent of a cat on Thundera? But then again they all evolve from Cats. Urgh! It makes my head hurt thinking about it. Can you beleive that the bloke who did the voice of Snarf also did the voice of Slithe? Weird eh? Anyway, what the fuck was Snarf?

Snarf was shite. He-man had cringer for 'comic effect' and Scrappy-do was also born for this reason.

Cheetah was a fine lady/cat thing and make no mistake. She could lick her own arse tho and would no doubt have foul breath.

I have considered that problem (worryingly) and think that half a packet of glacier mints and some mouth wash should remedy it.

nevermind what the fuck was snarf, we should be asking, what the hell was 'orko'.

He must have been some kind of weird ghost thing. I never thought about it when i was younger, but it seems odd now.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Yeah Orko was weird. If I'd been He-Man I'd have had that fucker exorcised.

I believe cats' breath is due to the food they eat rather than licking their arses.

A balanced diet, with some roughage, would soon fix it.

My slight concern is that she never seemed to have any men in her life.

Then again, if she can lick her own arse, I doubt she'd have much use for one.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates