« Home | An Image To Inspire Fear » | L.A. Confidential Rocks » | North vs South ...Still? » | A Disaster Waiting To Happen » | Idle Thoughts » | Not Too Sure About Stan The Man » | I've Really Fucked It. Have I Fucked It? » | People Get Shitty About Mr.Whippy » | Infinite Crisis Kicks Arse » | Free Texts! (If You're On Virgin) » 

Saturday, May 13, 2006 

Hardcore Rain

It's pissing it down here (for any non-UK readers that means torrential rain). Worse still I've got to go out in this. I'd take a picture so you could see for yourself but sadly I'd don't have a digital camera (might have to invest in one), so you'll have to make do with a 'Singin' in the rain' pic. Did you know that the rain in that film is something like 10% milk because pure water doesn't show up on film? Weird eh? Weirder still that I know that even though I've never seen the film.

There's nothing worse than looking forward to something all week and then the day arrives and the weather is awful. Knowing deep down that you're going to have to cancel, that moment when you have to stop kidding yourself it's going to pass in 10 minutes and face facts is always gutting. Especially with the last few blissful days, it's terrible in Britain, you have good weather and bad weather arrives fucking pronto like a psychotic repo man, taking away everything nice with far too much zeal and violence, making sure you get the point that it was never really yours.

I do like it when it raining and im snug indoors though. Looking out of the window, drinking a hot chocolate, watching the losers scurrying around, trying not to catch pneumonia.

Sadly, today im going to be one of those losers.*Sigh* It's going to be the wearing of a hat, then pull my hood over it, while holding an umbrella... I'll still get soaked to the fucking skin though. What a pisser.

Even worse when you plan a Saturday afternoon indoors because the weather report said it was going to rain then it doesn't. A wasted day!

No such thing as wrong weather. just wrong clothes.

Thats what a cunt of a german told me once.

Act - Yeah that is shit, worse still is when people ask what you got up to with the nice weather and you have to say 'Oh, nowt' like a right loser.

RD - That is indeed the words of a cunt.

Glad to see you're about RD, I'll change my link to point towards your new blog.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates