« Home | North vs South ...Still? » | A Disaster Waiting To Happen » | Idle Thoughts » | Not Too Sure About Stan The Man » | I've Really Fucked It. Have I Fucked It? » | People Get Shitty About Mr.Whippy » | Infinite Crisis Kicks Arse » | Free Texts! (If You're On Virgin) » | Argh!!!! Links Everywhere! » | Office Worker Gets DVT, Christ All Mighty » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

L.A. Confidential Rocks

After the 100 films list from last week, im going through the films upon it I've not seen and just finished watching L.A. Confidential. I didn't know that Russell Crowe was in it and aren't too keen on the lad but to be fair he was great here as were the rest of the cast.

I know it's an old film (is 1997 old?) but it was new to me. Recommended.

Rollo Tomasi indeed.

Great movie. Got to say it, though: not a patch on the incredible book, which has around three times as many subplots. Go read it now. It will give you a whole new appreciation of the movie next time you watch it.

I'll definatley put it on my 'to read' list now although in honesty it's longer that my 'to watch' list.

it's an ok film, russell crowe doesn't put in as good a performance as he did when he was in neighbours.

The same can be said with guy pearce, he's gone downhill since his 3 year stint in Ramsay Street.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates