« Home | A Saying I Just Can't Stand » | Early Morning Music TV » | That Mustachioed Plumber » | I've Run Out Of Coffee And Im Pissed Off » | What The Fuck? » | Race Against The Clock » | Idle Thoughts » | Passing Interests » | A Thundercats Question » | Hardcore Rain » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

I Am Saying She's A Gold Digger...

Now I know loads of other people have talked about the Beatle and the one legged bird but I just want to talk about another aspect of it. How come old hop along is getting something like 200 million quid?

I've never grasped that thing of, if a woman marries a really fucking rich bloke, who looks after her, buys her nice things, gives her a nice place to live etc... she is entitled to fucking millions when they divorce? Why exactly? I can understand maybe a million (which is still a fucking liberty) so you can look after yourself and whatever but more than that is just fucking greed.

It's not like she'd need all that extra money, or she in someone way earned it, like Chris Rock says - even if you're the best shag in the world that only entitles you to a few grand. And there's nothing stopping her getting a job. It's mental, blokes should exploit this more, that tramp guy who kicks about with the Spears could divorce her and go on a 20 year holiday.

It might just be because im such a tight bastard but if I was Paul I'd spend about 150 quid to get some lads in a van to run her over. Everyone's a winner, well apart from her obviously but she should have realised what a good thing she had going.

Too bloody right, mate!

I'd go with Wilma.

But I'd be thinking of Betty.

tc - Thanks for the support.

oe - Im more a Wilma bloke myself, I reckon she has the look of a goer.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates