« Home | Idle Thoughts » | Passing Interests » | A Thundercats Question » | Hardcore Rain » | An Image To Inspire Fear » | L.A. Confidential Rocks » | North vs South ...Still? » | A Disaster Waiting To Happen » | Idle Thoughts » | Not Too Sure About Stan The Man » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

Race Against The Clock

Isn't it the way? Whenever you're in a hurry the most bizarre obstacles will hold you up. Tonight I was racing from work to the nearest PC world as I badly needed some CD-Rs then onto the bus stop. So I dive in the shop, have a look at deals, nothing really special so just grab a box zoom to the cash registers, only one queue of course. The bloke in front of me is an utter twat, I could comment on his shite earrings or the fact his was buying a torn packet of A4 paper to convince you he was a twat but you'll know full well yourself shortly.

So I look at the time on my phone, 12 mins to get to the bus...

The lad behind the till is ready to roll, the twat is staring into space, suddenly he becomes animated and puts the packet down with a right thud, totally unnecessary just makes me think he's a bigger twat.

11 mins to go...

It must be the till operators first day or something as he seems really nervous, anyways he asks the bloke 'Is this for business or personal use?'. Not that hard of a question you'd have thought, what does the twat respond with? 'Why?'. Urgh, I can feel trouble ahead. Till operator says its for tax reasons, the twat is not understanding this concept but eventually responds he doesn't have a business. I wish a bunch of kids could have appeared from somewhere and happy slapped the fucker to death.

9 mins to go...

Till operator asks how he's paying, cash or card. Twat thrusts out a twenty pound note, you know in that way that dickheads do, as if we're all going to be fucking bowled over by seeing a twenty pound note with our very own eyes. Till operator again asks him how he's paying (not the fastest lad). Im fucking seething at this point and considering lobbing my cds at both these articles. Twat motions to the note in his hand, all systems are now go, dickhead hands over cash, change is on it's way, dickhead takes his time folding a carrier bag around his single pack of paper.

6 mins to go...

I step forward to be served, twat asks till operator if he can have another carrier bag. The carrier bags are right there, he could easily have helped himself to another. Twat messes about with second bag.

5 mins to go...

Till operator scans disks, I intercept his questions, money changes hands, I bag up my purchase and am out the door. It takes in total less than a minute.

I race through the city to get to the bus stop and wouldn't you know it... it turns up five minutes late. Still, it's amazing how slow some fuckers can be.

2 things in life mate.

1 you will die.

2. you will be surrounded by twats all your life

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates