« Home | What The Fuck? » | Race Against The Clock » | Idle Thoughts » | Passing Interests » | A Thundercats Question » | Hardcore Rain » | An Image To Inspire Fear » | L.A. Confidential Rocks » | North vs South ...Still? » | A Disaster Waiting To Happen » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

I've Run Out Of Coffee And Im Pissed Off

Oh, im so fucking annoyed. Just watched a bit of the news, what a fucking farce. It's almost time for the Eurovision. Who gives a single shit? Anyone? Are we ever going to win again? I very much fucking doubt it with the total shite we pick to represent us.

Why can't we have a fucking good UK band represent us at Eurovision? Gomez, The Editors, Mogwai, Maximo Park.... anyone of those fucking lot would do for me. Just set a rule that they have to come up with a new song without the aid of any studio jiggery pokery. I'll tell you why that'll never happen because every year we'd fucking decimate the competition and the UK has to be the laughing stock of Europe. Of course no other country is going to vote for us! No other EU country likes us.

What's this shit im seeing about a fucking drought?? We only had like 3 or 4 nice days of weather and already we're talking drought. What the fuck are our government playing at? It pissed it down yesterday! It's raining later on today and it's pissing it down tomorrow. We're a fucking island for christ sake, so if any twat from the council comes round here and even breathes those three words - 'hose pipe ban' I'll fucking beat him to death .

How come Prince Harry makes the news just for wearing a bucking hat!? He wears a bowler hat, big fucking deal. All I can think is - SLOW NEWS DAY. Then they say he risks losing his street cred? What!? What fucking street cred? Am I missing something? He's smoked a little dope, dressed as a nazi and cheated on a few exams. I doubt a bowler hat's going to unseat that.

Fuck I need some coffee.

The UK Eurovision entry this year is fucking awful. It must be the single worst entry we've ever put forward. True fucking shite.

And don't talk to me about rain...

Always fucking raining in Wigan. I have a lake in by back garden.

Shity shity shit shit. Thats my eurovision entry.

A friend of mines garden floods so much that he gets ducks in it from time to time.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates