« Home | Rebels??? » | It Turns Out Im Samuel 'Screech' Powers » | Kryto - niiite!!!!!!!! » | Where's Panda? » | The Art Of Insulting Someone Seems Long Dead » | What Went Wrong With James Bond? » | Im With Peanut... Kinda » | Idle Thoughts » | Comic Reivew - Silky, Egg & Springstein » | Quote Of The Week » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

What Is It Now Ralph!?

Just saw the man the legend Alexei Sayle, star of the classic comedy show The Young Ones. He was at this book signing and was funny as fuck, most people there were literary types intrigued as to his writing process, I on the other hand was just thinking about The Young Ones and grinning.

I asked him about TYO and he told me the thing he most remembered about it was always calling an ambulance for Rik Mayall who'd been injured in one way or another. I grabbed one of his books at random and got it signed, I think he was possibly annoyed at my TYO obsession. I got a picture taken with the bloke and it's fucking hilarious, im smiling like a Cheshire cat and he's got an expression which says 'harassed celebrity'. Afterwards I pinched a huge card board sign of Alexei but that's neither here nor there.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates