« Home | Help Save Peep Show You Slags! » | Do You Want The Good News Or The Bad News? » | Quote Of The Week » | Thin Ice » | The Pandas Roar - Good Question » | What A Bastard » | Band Aid » | Clash Of The Titans!!!! » | * Important News, Golden Wonder Crisps In Trouble * » | I Love Resident Evil » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Quote Of The Week

'Victoria Newton* is a fucking bitch!'
-Kirby

*Ms.Newton writes for that rag the Sun.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates