« Home | Comic Reivew - Silky, Egg & Springstein » | Quote Of The Week » | Help Save Peep Show You Slags! » | Do You Want The Good News Or The Bad News? » | Quote Of The Week » | Thin Ice » | The Pandas Roar - Good Question » | What A Bastard » | Band Aid » | Clash Of The Titans!!!! » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 

Idle Thoughts

* Lois Lane was drooling over Aqua Man this week on Smallville. I seem to remember her getting friendly with Batman in S:TAS. Then there’s her relationship with Superman, am I the only thinking she’s a bit of a super tart?

* The first two episodes of IT Crowd can be watched for free on Channel 4s website (just Google ‘Channel 4 IT crowd’, it’s not difficult). After watching them I do advise you doing the same this Friday as they made me laugh quite a bit. It’s written by one of the blokes who used to write for Father Ted so you know it’s going to be good.

* Have you signed my Peep Show petition? If not, what the bloody hell are you playing at!? The link is a few posts down, do it sharpish as I want to see what’s going to happen with Mark and Sophie.

* Something that is gradually annoying me more and more is the annoying habit people have of telling me the story of their phone. You have to turn your phone off when coming into the testing centre so I ask every other person if they’ve done so and I almost always get this ‘Oh yeah, I was walking up the stairs and I remembered so no worries there’ or ‘Oh no I haven’t, errr, should have remembered really, just two ticks and I’ll turn it off, somewhere in me bag you see’. I’ve shortened those down as it’s too dull typing out the whole verbal diarrhea I get but basically im looking for just a yes or a no, not a fucking story! A lot of people seem to have this need to say as much as possible to any question, im sure it’s related to some fundamental fear that their not interesting, thereby hoping to overcome lack of quality with an over compensation in content.

* A friend of mine has started his very own blog. ‘A Day In The Life of Ghulam’, check it out now, it’ll make you chuckle. The link can found just to your right.

* Who are these dickheads who keep going on about ‘the death of the sitcom’? My first reaction to that would be, ‘Isn’t there anything else worth writing about?’. After that I’d have to say it’s utter bollocks, just over the last year or so we’ve had Black Books, Phoenix Nights, The Mighty Boosh, The Office, Extras, Peep Show… you’d think there hadn’t been a good sitcom in a decade the way they moan on.

* Do you know what the maximum penalty is these days for illegally sharing software? Two years. Two fucking years! If you kill someone with a car you can get possibly a fine. This is a classic case of the law managing to protect money but not people.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates