« Home | The Art Of Insulting Someone Seems Long Dead » | What Went Wrong With James Bond? » | Im With Peanut... Kinda » | Idle Thoughts » | Comic Reivew - Silky, Egg & Springstein » | Quote Of The Week » | Help Save Peep Show You Slags! » | Do You Want The Good News Or The Bad News? » | Quote Of The Week » | Thin Ice » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

Where's Panda?

Well the Panda disappeared on me, thinking he was just going through an anti-social period I didn't think anything of it but this morning a letter from Panda landed on the mat!

It said merely this -

Alright mate, fucking sick of Blitey, going to do a bit of exploring.

Panda

P.S - Can you spot me on the snap?

Well readers, can you spot the Panda? The first to let me know will win a complimentary bottle of bamboo wine!

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates