« Home | Idle Thoughts » | Comic Reivew - Silky, Egg & Springstein » | Quote Of The Week » | Help Save Peep Show You Slags! » | Do You Want The Good News Or The Bad News? » | Quote Of The Week » | Thin Ice » | The Pandas Roar - Good Question » | What A Bastard » | Band Aid » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 

Im With Peanut... Kinda

Now then loyal fans, how have you been? Like I care. Anyways, sorry for the long absence, I could give some kind of half hearted excuse but you and I both know I just couldn't be bothered.

Not much to add right now but my sister met Peanut from the Kaiser Chiefs!!!! In CEX no less, which resulted in her bagging an autograph for yours truly.
Not quite as good as meeting the dude myself but a nifty second place.
For anyone whose interested the Chiefs are currently recording their new album around Leeds. So next time you're out, possibly going to Greggs for a flap jack or whatever your plebian work a day life invovles keep your eyes peeled as Ricky Wilson may be ahead of you buying a Ginger bun.
I've been instructed to say that Peanut was a really nice bloke. Well, there we are then. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates