« Home | The Pandas Roar - Good Question » | What A Bastard » | Band Aid » | Clash Of The Titans!!!! » | * Important News, Golden Wonder Crisps In Trouble * » | I Love Resident Evil » | Idle Thoughts » | Somebody Save Me! » | The Pandas Roar - Happy New Year » | Happy New Year And All That Guff » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

Thin Ice

I wasn't going to post anything for a while but with what I'll be undertaking this evening I thought it best. I've somehow been talked into doing some ice skating, god knows how, im shitting myself. I have a full, clear image in my mind of what's going to happen, I'll put on my skates, go out onto the ice, go flying backwards cracking my neck on the ice and dying almost instantly.

I have no sense of balance whatsoever, seriously, if I walk from one side of a room to the other carrying a drink, half the fucking contents will be all over the carpet. In this case it'll be my brains on ice (that kinda sounds like a cool hockey/horror movie).
The person im going skating with has years of skating experience, I on the other hand have seen Mighty Ducks, it's no comparison really is it? Laugh as they may I will be paying extra to rent out a helmet, pads and any other safety gear they'll lend me, ideally I'd like to duck tape pillows around my body.
Thankfully there will be ice wardens which im going to immediately make aware of my skating inability, it would probably best if they dialed 99.... and just wait for me to go sprawling.
Right off I go, if I don't post on here again it's because I've died. Nice knowing you I suppose, if by some miracle the ice gods spare me and I survive then I'll probably put something on this weekend.
Pray for me you fuckers. Please.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates