« Home | Ranting in the final hour » | What happened to Ross Noble? » | If anyone says 'They need a bassist', I'll kill th... » | Goths are fucking stupid » | Miniature Interview - E.Honda » | People get worse » | Eddie Guerrero is dead! » | It's a samsquanch! » | Now that's what I call dead wrestlers! » | Leeds Film Festival '05 » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

Not sure about my blog neighbours

Just now I was reading another blog and out of curiosity I clicked the 'next blog' button which can be found on the top right of this screen, it went along to a totally random page and it got me thinking 'Whose my blog neighbour?'. So I come to this site and click the button, my blog neighbour was some boring typist thing, moving on I found a blog to improve your golf game, a guy who thinks Turkey are going to conquer the world and a pretty dull page about some pastor in nowhere USA.

Where's all the blogs written by frustrated geeks and angry drunks?
All the counter culture blogs should come together to make a utopian society of rants and witty observations, we could call it 'Blog Street' and all within will be discontent and frustrated.
Can you imagine, a street where phones with annoying ringtones are confiscated and gangs of Chavs are beaten mercilessly for looking so fucking stupid, you know what? That would be the kinda place I'd like to live.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates