« Home | Not sure about my blog neighbours » | Ranting in the final hour » | What happened to Ross Noble? » | If anyone says 'They need a bassist', I'll kill th... » | Goths are fucking stupid » | Miniature Interview - E.Honda » | People get worse » | Eddie Guerrero is dead! » | It's a samsquanch! » | Now that's what I call dead wrestlers! » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

I wish Gary 'the great nonce' Glitter would just fucking die

My esteemed friend over at weird is wonderful (check out his blog or log as he likes to call it, it's a good laugh) informed me yesterday of Garry Glitters latest crimes.

Garry Glitter was arrested the other day for shagging twelve year old girls in Vietnam, the slimey bastard that he is. If this happened round where I lived they'd hang the bastard (actually something similar to this did happen in my street and it was only a miracle that it didn't happen), how come when the Glitter man was first found out in England he wasn't given a good kicking like a pedo deserves? The only reason I can think of is because the pricks rich, which makes my skin crawl.
Instead he got to swan off to Thailand to shag children, the dirty fucker. Why won't he just die so we can forget about the nasty twat? Surely he's had sex with enough whores by now to pick up something lethal. Fingers crossed he gets found guilty in Vietnam, I saw the film Deer Hunter and the Vietnamese can be pretty nasty when dolling out punishment let me tell you, hopefully someone will tape it and put it up on the internet, that would be some quality viewing.
So if you're on the jury in Vietnam for the Glitter case (I somehow doubt that's how their legal system works but im too lazy to check) find Glitter guilty, otherwise he'll rape your kids, you know im right.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates