« Home | Quote of the week » | Im lost but im hopeful » | Stalking : The Culture of Mentalists » | What have I been watching lately? » | How to tell if someone is a decent human being, ju... » | Miniature sidekick interview » | Ni ta ma de tian xia suo you de ren dou gai si (on... » | The Rock Show » | Clubbing : The Culture of Wankers » | "One for Firefly the movie please" » 

Sunday, October 23, 2005 

Late night thoughts

Instead of delivering something resembling a post, I've been whiling away my time watching TV, listening to music and hardcore procrastinating.

Here are a few things that have come to mind while I've been unable to sleep -

* There's been a spring of muggings on iPod owners, thieves recognise the white head phones and know how much these gadgets are worth. Im chuffed to bits with this bit of news, all those trendy bastards are getting the kind of violence I've always wished to bestow on them.

* A 12 year old student had her face slashed open by another 12 year old student recently, is it me or are kids fucking animals these days? What's wrong with a good punch in the face?

* Public urination is something we've all had to engage in at one time or another but walking through the city the other night I saw enough instances of it to last a lifetime. I wish I could point the finger at one gender or another but both seem to be as bad as each other, I think there's a need for more public toilets.

* Pink Floyd is awesome! Could 'Comfortably Numb' be the greatest song ever?

* With it being half term this week all the cinemas I go to will be packed with screaming kids. Parents have no control over their children these days and no one has the balls to deal with them, this means im not going to be able to enjoy a film at the cinema unless I go at 1 in the morning, what a drag.

* Is lack of sleep a good enough excuse for being late for work? And for that matter, will it be a good enough excuse for not doing a post tomorrow? Probably not *sigh* okay, tomorrow I'll rant about something in usual form, until then.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates