« Home | The Touch » | Tricks And Traps » | Whedon On Wonder No More » | Familiar And Shit » | Sabre Colour Mixing » | Robotic Growth » | The Ultimate Calendar » | Mission Quite Possible » | My Favourite Time Of Year » | Evil Santa? » 

Monday, March 05, 2007 

Hairy

You know whats been worrying me lately?
It might be quicker if you just tell me.
Nose hair.
Nose hair?
Yeah, I have way too much of the stuff.
* Has a quick look * You don't have that much.
But for my age....?
Do you pluck?
Oh aye, I pluck like a demon but it hurts like fuck!
Have you considered getting a strimmer?
Is that what they call them?
Think so.
Well of course I've considered getting one from... where would you get a nose strimmer from?
Dunno, Argos I'd imagine.
With my luck when ordering aforementioned strimmer I'd be served by the most beutiful woman to have ever worked in Argos.
Yup, sods law.
More like always-looking-like-a-twat-at-the-worst-possible-moment law.
I think sods law is a bit punchier.
And then of course there's always the worry that Im plucking/strimming too much thereby dammaging my nose.
How often do you service your hooter?
Every other day.
Christ on a bike.
Too much?
I'd say.
How often do you prune your schnozz?
I'd don't know, maybe once a month?
Fuck.
Fuck indeed. By the time you're forty you'll have ropes coming down.
Shitting hell, do you think I could get electrolysis for my conk on the NHS?
I doubt it.
Hmmmm, maybe I could just do it myself with a tazer?
Are you suggesting tasering yourself in the neb?
What's the alternative?
Growing a mustache.
... Fuck it, im buying a tazer.

Labels: , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates