« Home | Sabre Colour Mixing » | Robotic Growth » | The Ultimate Calendar » | Mission Quite Possible » | My Favourite Time Of Year » | Evil Santa? » | This Whole Business With The Killings In Ipswich » | Idle Thoughts » | A Dull Day » | Oh It Winds Me Up » 

Saturday, February 03, 2007 

Familiar And Shit

God, have you heard that song by those two girl bands?
Oh yeah, it is fucking horrendous.
Yeah, it's so terrible I might blog about it.
Oh you have a blog?
Yeah, I don't do much these days but im going to have to write/type about how shit that song is.
That might not be the wisest move.
Why not?
Well that song is for charity so...
Bollocks, their immune to critique.
Exactly, if you say their shit then you're going to be an evil bastard.
Dammit, this is Lenny Henry all over again. For every African saved by comic relief you have a person subjected to shite entertainment.
Yeah, you have b-list, untalented 'celebs' being seen as these great selfless people when you know they're getting their face in to promote themselves.
It would be an idea to phone in, donate and say 'I would donate more if I didn't have to see Graham Norton'.
Something I hate about charity songs is when they mangle really good songs with being shit covers.
Yeah, bad enough they're so shit but why not do something original and shit? People should still buy it for charity and you'd have classics preserved.
Some might say you've got warped priorties but I can't help but agree with you.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates