« Home | Robotic Growth » | The Ultimate Calendar » | Mission Quite Possible » | My Favourite Time Of Year » | Evil Santa? » | This Whole Business With The Killings In Ipswich » | Idle Thoughts » | A Dull Day » | Oh It Winds Me Up » | Clowning About? I Think Not » 

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 

Sabre Colour Mixing

Hey, you know what was weird?
Krillen having a full head of hair?
No, although yeah, that was weird.
Krillen having a child with an android?
No, although that too was fucked up. What I was going to say was this - wasn't it weird that Samuel L Jackson had a purple light sabre?
What?
I mean, how come he got his own colour of light sabre?
I don't known maybe he was the most powerful Jedi?
Was he bollocks. Jackson should have got a clip round and ear and told if green was good enough for Yoda then it was good enough for him.
I suppose you've got a point and why purple? It looked a bit dark, more like a Sith's sabre than a Jedi's.
It looked more lame than dark.
Yeah, how come sabres are different colours anyway?
Well, in Clone Wars you see that the Jedi's have access to a planet which has the gems required for the sabres, which are blue, green... and that shitty purple. Obviously the Sith have to go elsewhere and the gems they've got are red.
Huh. What would happen if you banged two different bits of gem in to the same sabre?
I don't know but I bet it would be awesome.
Well if you mixed a red and a blue you'd get... purple.
Mother fucker.
How about red and green? That'd give you yellow.
Yellow? Wow, a colour even naffer than purple.
I remember from my high school days that if you mix red, blue and green together you get white.
White? Are you sure?
Fairly sure. Now whites pretty badass right?
Not really, a white light sabre would just look like your standard fluorescent tube.
Hmmm, I suppose this mixing light sabre gems isn't as awesome an idea as it first seemed.
That's putting it mildly.

samuel had a purple light sabre because he is a bad mofo. He is the best thing in those crappy movies

So was that a white lightsaber that Chris Lambert had in Subway?

M-J

Yeah those movies don't have much going in them although he still shouldn't have got his own colour light sabre.I don't dislike Jackson, im just jealous.

A

Ha! Very possibly, it would have been cool as fuck if he'd used it in Highlander.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates