« Home | I Like It Warm But I Don't Like It This Warm » | What About The Balls? » | Bathroom Observation (AKA Toilet Humour) » | Bugger, I Forgot I'd Been Tagged » | 6-6-6... The Number That Makes You Shit Your Pants... » | Quote Of The Week » | Batwoman Goes Lesbatronic » | A Super Hero Type Question » | I Shouldn't Have To Be Up So Early » | Thinking About Being Bald » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

Quite Shit But At Least It Would Be A Good Story

I feel quite bad for those lads who had their door kicked in by the police. One of them got shot which sucks. Upon hearing that the Police were letting them go without pressing any charges I thought 'Some bastards have all the luck. Here's me without any ideas for a blog entry and they get a corker just handed to them AND I bet they don't even have a blog'. Mind you, saying that im sure there'll be a site somewhere for them by now.

What makes me feel less sorry for them is the fact they might get megabucks for the whole ordeal.

The Metropolitan Police is facing a potential compensation bill of £500,000 for two brothers who were held as terror suspects for a week, legal experts have suggested.

It was speculated that Mr Kahar could claim between £100,000 and £250,0000 for his injuries, while both men could claim for libel damages.

Now it must have been pretty scary having guns in your face and they definitely deserve some cash for the door, not to mention some money to get by, while they get over the whole shock of what happened. Still, I think that's an excessive amount of money.

My grand dad was in a little something called World War 2. Now I don't know if you've heard about that but that was a pretty stressful time. He had nightmares and shit after it was all over and yes he got shot but he didn't get a huge payout, as a matter of fact it was kind of the attitude that he should go get a job and get over it. Not the same thing I know but it gets me thinking that there might be some profit in sending the Police an anonymous tip that I've got a weapon of mass destruction. I'll hide in my fridge when they burst in, sure my door and fridge'll be shot to fuck but there should be some money left over for a holiday.

Something that popped into my mind when reading through the lads account of what happened - they say that they didn't even know it was the police until they spotted the words 'Police' on the back of one of the coppers uniforms. What ever happened to police shouting 'Police! Freeze!'? Anyways, isn't funny how the Storm Troopers don't have any insignia or lettering saying 'Storm Trooper' but yet everyone knows who they are? It would be funny seeing someone when faced with Storm Troopers going 'Can I see some I.D?', I imagine he'd get a face full of lazer.

ah yes our grandpa's did fight in wars and they did have mental health problems after it. No support, no culture of support. Hmmm
Hence huge rises in absent fathers, alcoholism and domestic violence.
As for the lads who got done by the police, its their own fault for dressing up as muslims!!!

That was good, Testy Man.

Yeah I think it's shocking how our war veterans were treated. But I just think to inversley give half a million to these lads seems a bit much.

It probably won't come to that but just the thought of it surprised me a bit. But then again maybe this is the sort of standard amount people get these days.

On a different matter I'd like to know where this supposed good intelligance as to terrorist activity came from.

Libel damages?
How'll that work in this case then?

I will quite literally piss myself laughing if it turns out some of their mates phoned the tip off in for a laugh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates