« Home | What About The Balls? » | Bathroom Observation (AKA Toilet Humour) » | Bugger, I Forgot I'd Been Tagged » | 6-6-6... The Number That Makes You Shit Your Pants... » | Quote Of The Week » | Batwoman Goes Lesbatronic » | A Super Hero Type Question » | I Shouldn't Have To Be Up So Early » | Thinking About Being Bald » | Not A Big Selling Point » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

I Like It Warm But I Don't Like It This Warm

I've been a bit absent on the posting side recently and it's due to how ball stinkingly warm it's been of late, not that im a lazy fucker, well, obviously it's partially that but mainly the warm thing. Christ, last night I came in from work and crashed down on the sofa and I was like a fucking beached whale, it took the efforts of three volunteers to get me up again.

You know what someone had the fucking nerve to complain about the other day? The fact that the centre was hot. I mean, how much fucking power do they think I have? I don't have any fucking X-gene which allows me to control the wheather nor do I have Superman-esque ice breath. Though I must admit that either of those would be cool as fuck. So yeah, im as hot and sweaty as everyone else and there's not much I can do about it.

Do you reckon if my boss caught me with a pint I could claim it was for my onsetting dehydration? I know beer dehydrates you but give me a break, it's fucking wet isn't it?

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates