« Home | That New Halifax Advert » | Rashomon Rocks » | How's It Hanging? » | I Am Saying She's A Gold Digger... » | A Saying I Just Can't Stand » | Early Morning Music TV » | That Mustachioed Plumber » | I've Run Out Of Coffee And Im Pissed Off » | What The Fuck? » | Race Against The Clock » 

Saturday, May 20, 2006 

You Know Your Neighbours Are Arseholes When....

... you're actually grateful that the shite that is booming through the connecting wall is actually a decent song. My neighbours are *sigh* DJs, which means they play shite at all hours, obviously they've never heard of head phones.

On a tangent, what has happened to head phones? Im seeing more and more fuckwits wandering about just playing music in public, how hard would it be to stick some headphones in your lug holes? I mean, if I was listening to the shite that these people are I'd want to keep it on the down-low. I actually confronted this lass yesterday, fucking booming some 8-bit piece of shit from her mobile, I asked her to turn it down and her response was 'Why?', fucking poorly raised piece of shit she was. I tried to explain she wasn't in her bedroom anymore so she could no longer subject people to her shit but she just looked on vacantly.

So yeah, my neighbours are dickheads. I'll probably have to go round and have a word in a bit, I did a few weeks ago and these two articles nearly shat themselves just on the fact that someone was on their doorstep. Quiet as lambs for a while but obviously they've got short memories, probably due to listening to the same bass line 24 fucking 7.

In case you're wondering what the decent song is, it's House of the Rising Sun by the Animals. They haven't discovered the Animals though, they just play House over and fucking over, singing along to it (fucking the words up while they do it). Christ, they're muppets.

Christ they are annoying aren't they? Mobile bastard phones. Playing their shite music thro tiny speakers. Fuck me, they would do well to recive a nail thro the face.
And neighbours are just cunts. I may be inspired to write about how much I hate mine.

It's fucking awful isn't it, I don't know who they're trying to impress. And they must be trying to impress someone because no one can enjoy the awful din.

I think I have an old brick somewhere, I should set up some kind of charity where you send your old mobile so they can be violently inserted into scum.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates