« Home | Something Fowl » | Fuck Me I Backed The Winner! » | A Little Flutter » | It Cracks Me Up » | Opposites Attract… » | Missing The Big Picture » | Am I The Fool? » | Breaking News! » | Cheeky Fuckers The Lot Of Them » | Quote Of The Week » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Im Going To Be Rich

I heard on the radio that someones had the bright idea of taking advantage of awkward teenagers by offering a service whereby they will send condoms to you, saving you the embarrassment of buying them yourself. I never saw what a big embarrassment that was personally, the cashier is just going to think you're going to have sex with someone, isn't that a good thing? They're charging £3.50 per go! You can get them free at a family planning centre.

Anyways, I've had a fucking blinding idea. I was thinking who else could need something sending to them sharpish in a discreet fashion but, I didn't want to be such a nasty twat as these condom people and then it hit me - toilet paper!

We've all at one time gone for a dump and afterwards we've reached for the roll and it's empty, then looking for the next roll have realised we're totally out of bog roll! It's a distressing and nervewracking experience, having to wadle around the house looking for a box of tissues or possibly some kitchen roll (shudder).

Well in the near future you'll be able to call/text - Are You Needing Toilet Paper!? Me and my crack team (that's what I'll call them, the crack team, ya'know, like arse crack, hah) will take down you details and the nearest agent in the area will immediatley speed to your location, simply open you bathroom window (if you don't have a window in your bathroom then you're a bit knackerd) and they'll lob a roll through.

Fucking genius eh?

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates