« Home | Harry Potter And The Lastest DVD Release » | Under The Weather » | Idle Thoughts » | Quote Of The Week » | Wonder Woman » | What Is It Now Ralph!? » | Rebels??? » | It Turns Out Im Samuel 'Screech' Powers » | Kryto - niiite!!!!!!!! » | Where's Panda? » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Two Shitty Barrels

Double barreled surnames are lame as fuck. They are a source of constant annoyance and mean nothing. Whenever someone turns up at the centre and I ask their name and they say something like ‘Jane Smith’ I assume that the surname is Smith only to look like a right cunt when I can’t find them, then realizing that it’s a double barrel which I should have guessed given the fact that they are a right posh cunt.

Most double barrels are just the result of people who want better sounding names, what a load of shit. Women, if you’re marrying a bloke, just take his fucking name, you’re not selling your fucking soul, and if you so desperately want your name then don’t fucking marry him!

It bothered me in X-Men when Jean Grey married Scott Summers and changed her name to Jean Grey-Summers (like Grey is so fucking awesome it must be retained) but Cyclops kept his to just Summers and their sons surname was merely Summers, so I can forgive Jean to an extent as she didn’t pass on the accursed double barrel.

If I was a woman, especially one with a boring name, I’d happily give up my surname for one more interesting. For instance, if was Sara Smith and I met a bloke called Frank Vicious, or James Amazing, well, it’s a convenient way of snazzying up your identity.

I once had this teacher, really up her own arse she was, one day we got onto names and she said with far too much pride that during her youth she’d stopped using her family surname and taken on her mothers maiden name. Jesus, I bet she was right fucking laugh to hang about with. Anyways, she was banging on about womens rights, or girl power or some such shite, in a really self important way. Annoyed by this I pointed out that her mothers maiden name will have been inherited from her mothers father, the daft cow didn’t quite take my point so I explained that if she wanted to do it properly she should have extensively searched back through her family tree and found out what the first recorded maiden name was of her so far unimpressive clan and adopted that. She said I didn’t understand, like fuck I didn’t, caught her out as a daft bitch more like.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates