« Home | Quote Of The Week » | Wonder Woman » | What Is It Now Ralph!? » | Rebels??? » | It Turns Out Im Samuel 'Screech' Powers » | Kryto - niiite!!!!!!!! » | Where's Panda? » | The Art Of Insulting Someone Seems Long Dead » | What Went Wrong With James Bond? » | Im With Peanut... Kinda » 

Monday, March 06, 2006 

Idle Thoughts

* Peep Show has been commissioned for a fourth series! I sent across the petition to the Peep early on last week, by Wednesday I heard the news! Now im sure that the petition didn't save the show but im chuffed to bits to think that are own opinions were at hand when Channel 4 made their decision. Thanks to anyone who signed.

* The other night I tried entering this poxy club when I was stopped by the bouncer, he said to me 'You're not coming in with footwear like that', looking at me trainers with contempt, I merely said 'Oh', his response to this was 'Alright then, come in'. What the fuck was that all about? Is this some new Jedi mind trick bouncers are testing out?

* I've put up a small pole here on the site (just to your left, scroll down a bit), hopefully we'll get a lot of feedback on this as im eager to know what the public think on this important subject.

* You know when women bend over (calm down) and men say 'While you're down there' insinuating that while their head is near the blokes schlong she might as well give it some attention, well, I've been thinking, has anyone ever heard a woman say this to a man? I mean, it's the same principle really, women enjoy a bit of oral just as much as blokes do so surely it must happen and if not keep your eyes/ears peeled for surely the first instance of this will happen sometime in the near future.

* After watching a bit of Jonathan Creek recently I think they should bring the show back for one last episode where at the end Jonathan says 'You know what? I haven't got a fucking clue'. No one would expect that and it'd make me laugh.

* I know that reality shows suck balls but I've got a fucking belting idea for a new one. It'd be called 'Bus Station'. Ten contestants would have to stay within a bus station for over 2 weeks surviving on a paltry allowance to buy stuff from vending machines which they earn by completing certain tasks. These could include, pissing on a copper and pretending to have a fit to scare an old woman.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates