« Home | Under The Weather » | Idle Thoughts » | Quote Of The Week » | Wonder Woman » | What Is It Now Ralph!? » | Rebels??? » | It Turns Out Im Samuel 'Screech' Powers » | Kryto - niiite!!!!!!!! » | Where's Panda? » | The Art Of Insulting Someone Seems Long Dead » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Harry Potter And The Lastest DVD Release

So Goblet of Fire is out on DVD this week and while I know that it’s usually Rodney who does the recommendations, I’d just like to say that this film is actually worth watching unlike its predecessors. Im not one of those whiney people who go ‘Oh, the event on page 158 was cut out, what a travesty!’ it’s just that the other films vary from just OK to confused mess.

Now some people might take issue with me reading Harry Potter, well, fuck off. Im not saying that they are fantastic works of literature but they are cracking reads. Some people whined on about Half-Blood Prince but I think that was mostly fan boy venting as it was a good book overall (for what it’s worth I think Snape is still loyal to the Order).

What I would take issue with are those people who read Harry Potter with the ‘adult’ covers, what a shower of cunts they are. Just read the books and enjoy them you image obsessed cretins.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates