« Home | The Wanted Man Goes To A Gig * Shocker * » | Rental Mental » | Quite Shit But At Least It Would Be A Good Story » | I Like It Warm But I Don't Like It This Warm » | What About The Balls? » | Bathroom Observation (AKA Toilet Humour) » | Bugger, I Forgot I'd Been Tagged » | 6-6-6... The Number That Makes You Shit Your Pants... » | Quote Of The Week » | Batwoman Goes Lesbatronic » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Word Cup Review By A Bloke Who Knows Nearly Nothing About Football

So far so boring as far as England is concerned. When looking at the highlights (such as they were) from last nights game someone said to me 'That last goal by Sweden was shit', my response? 'Yeah well, it was a shit goal that we let in'.

I saw Italy vs USA, that was a cracking game, I hope the yanks go through now just to piss loads of people off.

The other day I saw a house adorned with a Ghana flag, chuffed to bits I was, about time I saw something other than an England flag. I might have already said this but I'll say it again - I realy don't like those England flags that actuall say 'England' on them. What's the point? Have the flag makers put that on just in case mongs buy a Japanese flag by accident or something?

Whoo! My team in the work thing, Portugal, are through to the second round for the first time in 40 years! I'll take this as a good omen.

Check out the Angola flag. A big machete and a moscow star on it. Looks like an asbo.

That is indeed a topping flag.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates