« Home | The Benchwarmers = Belly Laughs » | No Pics » | Word Cup Review By A Bloke Who Knows Nearly Nothin... » | The Wanted Man Goes To A Gig * Shocker * » | Rental Mental » | Quite Shit But At Least It Would Be A Good Story » | I Like It Warm But I Don't Like It This Warm » | What About The Balls? » | Bathroom Observation (AKA Toilet Humour) » | Bugger, I Forgot I'd Been Tagged » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Marvel Zombies - Awesome!


Fucking hell! It's Magneto and hes gone and decapitated Hawkeye with Captain Americas shield! And this is only the first issue!
Marvel Zombies - violent and good.

Marvel Zombies looks cool! Unlike that Benchwarmers film, which I think doesn't look cool. I really didn't like Napoleon Dynamite. Is it cos I'm in my 30s?

I read the rest of MZ the other night, nice little read. Plenty of zombie violence, I might do a mini review if I can summon the energy.

Benchwarmers is hilarious. It's not the same type of humour as Dynamite, which is a funny flick, I didn't think it was amazing like some people but definatley worth watching. The same directors got a film coming out soon with Jack Black, should be good.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates