« Home | It Cracks Me Up » | Opposites Attract… » | Missing The Big Picture » | Am I The Fool? » | Breaking News! » | Cheeky Fuckers The Lot Of Them » | Quote Of The Week » | GTA: Public Transport » | Get Your (Sham)Rocks Off » | Quote Of The Week » 

Saturday, April 08, 2006 

A Little Flutter

Right it's that time of year again where novices walk into betting shops and annoy the lifers. I am of course talking about the Grand National. Im sorry to say that I have put a little bet on the event as it killed a few minutes at work. My totally random bet has gone on Numbersixvalverde, someone at work tried to tell me the origin of the horses name but it was so tedious I ran out of the room.
I'll probably watch a bit of the Grand National if im really bored, hopefully someone will go flying off their horse, that's always a laugh.
- Oh just a quick question on horse racing while im here, I noticed that there were two horses running that had two thousand to one odds, I suggested in the office that it would be worth putting a pound on each of them just on the off chance they won. The general opinion was that I was right cunt. But surely the odds on the lottery are far greater so what was so cuntish about my suggestion?

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates