« Home | Am I The Fool? » | Breaking News! » | Cheeky Fuckers The Lot Of Them » | Quote Of The Week » | GTA: Public Transport » | Get Your (Sham)Rocks Off » | Quote Of The Week » | Two Shitty Barrels » | Harry Potter And The Lastest DVD Release » | Under The Weather » 

Saturday, April 01, 2006 

Missing The Big Picture

While waiting in a hospital waiting room earlier this week I noticed this bloke come in with only one leg. I over listened to his conversation as it was more interesting than the 10 month old issue of New Look I was reading and it turned out he'd only just lost his leg the poor bugger but was dealing with it.
There was a tiny TV in the room and this other bloke says 'It's a pain watching footy on this what with it being such a small screen'. I was shocked that the bloke thought his minor frustration was going to be of interest to a man who'd just lost a limb but shockinlgy enough he chimed in with 'Yeah I thought that yesterday, it's really bugging me'. If I was in his situation I'd be thinking - MY FUCKING LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates