« Home | He's Fucking Dead!? » | Halloween 2006 » | Wishing The Working Day Away » | I Flirt With Crime » | Who Has A Dudder Eye? » | Cartoons Help Shape Childrens Vaules With Regards ... » | Waste Of Space » | The Girl That Works In Greggs » | Are you up for some poetry? » | He Ain't Heavy... » 

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 

Impressions Of A Night Out

I was out and about last night, yes, a Tuesday night, a school night but fuck it, im a wild one me. I don't really have anything to type about but if I don't type something today they'll be nothing for another week and it's either this or some poetry and you don't deserve to be subjected to more of that so soon.

Being a student night last night (isn't every night a student night?) bottles of beer were merely a pound and even though I didn't really want to drink that much, at those prices I'd have been a fool not to.

A friend of mine who is very hirsute and somewhat rotund was asked for ID before going into one establishment, the very thought that he could be under the age of 18 is absolutely ludicrious. Although I myself do get asked for ID, infact the older ive gotten the more I get asked for it, that's a labour government for you.

This nightclub I was in had an interesting system of television screens which would put up a text message or picture if you sent it to them. At first there was a really interesting discussion on who was truly better - the Autobots or the Decepticons. Which obviously led to questions about the Dinobots and Centuarians, obviously.
But it soon degenerated into a serious of 'such and such uni is shit', 'nah, your met is shit', 'oh, that bird is fit', 'who me?', 'no, not you, you minger, your mate' and so on and so forth. I lost count of the number of Borat quotes, niiiiiiiiice.

An interesting number of tv theme tunes, I was loving it when they played fresh prince of bel air, not sure why people got so excited about the friends theme though. No saved by the bell, what amateurs.

I've forgotten the good fun of a night out, walking down the main street at two in the morning I saw a man being sick into the road, a woman throw a can of beer at a night club and two men falling about, all this in the space of five feet. Excellent.

I now realise that this must read like a night out from one of the dullest men alive, for which I do apologise, I am's what I ams, as Popeye would say.

No, I am duller.

My last night out was 3 years ago.

It was scarey.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates